Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bipedalism

Yesterday's lecture was the most interesting lecture to me so far because i like hearing about animals and the discussion we had yesterday was knowledgeable too. I found it interesting every time we talk about grooming the first animal comes to our mind are monkey's. I have seen monkey's grooming each other when i was in India. Pretty much what we talked about in class yesterday, i learned from different classes like ant 110,ant 211 and ant 319. In ant 110,we learn about Bipedalism and brain development. There are disadvantages of being Bipedal too. For example predators can see the prey easily if they are bipedal. I always thought that having a bigger brain is good but after knowing that it requires more energy proved me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment