Monday, November 30, 2009

good guide.com guides us

Our class discussion was one of the important discussion about our health. After we talked about good guide.com,i went back to my room and searched for the items i usually buy from campus canter main store(outtakes). My list was NOS energy drink, pop tarts by kellogg's and Doritos. When i searched for pop tarts, i found out that it has amounts of sugar and poor ratings for general nutrition and quality and safety. But Doritos was low at everything like sugars, sodium,cholesterol. NOS didn't show any results when i searched. I think this website is going to help people who are suffering from obesity because they can look at every single items that they eating and see how unhealthy it is. I just added this site to my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment