Friday, December 11, 2009

People and Resource

I just want to say as final words about this class. This class was nothing like I thought it would be. In the beginning I thought blogging was something that we shouldn't take seriously. But when i start blogging, I didn't want to stop blogging. Every time I blog, I always find something interesting and learn something from it too. I felt proud of myself. Because I am not a big fan of reading books and learning all these information in a very little amount of time was something to be proud of to me. I read Ishmael and watched two videos because of this class. I feel like now I know the reason why Dr. Hirsch wanted everyone to blog every week. Normally I don't learn anything from my other classes because we just take the tests and forget about it after a week.
I just want to say Thanks to Dr. Hirsch for letting us to post blogs and I hope US will find solutions to the global crisis.

No comments:

Post a Comment