Friday, December 11, 2009

What I have to come appreciate more

This class has not only taught me a great deal about ecosystems and the environment, it has opened and broadened my mind. I have to come a point that our planet is a valuable source to us. I knew about certain things like green house gases and what not. I learned more about the Industrial Revolution and how the agriculture went from hunter-gatherers to being a huge civilization associated with technological advances.

I think that people's prosperity has narrow-minded some individuals. They are concerned about making more money, having more prestige, and wealth instead of spending time with their loved ones. That is another reason why our divorce rate is so high. I also think that advertising has corrupted our child's minds. This country is very liberal and we have alot of freedom to do basically what we want.

I have to come appreciate the planet as a whole and life itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment