Friday, December 11, 2009

Effects of having junk food

Here are some of the effects of junk food just incase noone knows about it. I found this very interesting and learned something out of it too.
1)Junk foods are made of saturated fat and such are unhealthy and on digestion can release a lot of toxins in our body.
2) Junk food are made of ingredients that are no clean and in long run it can spoil ouir liver,stomachs and intestines.
3)Junk food makes you put on weight. People who have obesity or morbid obesity are those who have a preference for junk food and snacking.
4)Packed junk food contains preservatives and coloring, both of which contain carcinogenic substances.(http://www.helpfulhealthtips.com/what-are-the-ill-effects-of-junk-food/)
Children, teenagers and young adults are the ones who take junk food more and we can tell on their health during the long run. The main thing that attracts them is its taste. I totally agree with it. I wish eating junk food isn't that bad. Because everytime I eat some chocolate or chips, I dont want to stop but I have to knowing all the bad effects of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment